For Sale Joyo JF-322 Ironman Wow Wah Autowah Dynamic Envelope Filter True Bypass Free Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by HamOnTheCob, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Price:
    This is a Joyo Wow Wah, and they're outstanding pedals. This is a nano-sized pedal with all metal construction and true bypass switching. The Ironman series pedals have the "knob guard" cover for the knobs so you don't accidentally disturb them when you're in the moment on a dark stage or whatnot. Please note that as a nano pedal, there is no room inside for a battery, so you will need a power supply, which is NOT included. Works with standard power supplies though, like the One Spot, which is what I use.

I used this on our summer tour in 2015 for two songs each night. Used the Wow Wah for about 30-35 shows in all. We no longer perform those songs, and I'm not a big effects guy, so I don't need the pedal any more. Like many great pedals, this one was designed primarily for guitar, and it's great for that, but it absolutely shines for bass as well. I originally intended to use an EHX BassBalls Nano for the previously mentioned 2015 schedule, but I didn't like the way that pedal seemed to lop off nearly my entire fundamental.

In this video, there are some sound clips to give you an idea how it might work for you.

Through normal use, the pedal has some wear and tear on the paint, which is pictured. Despite those blemishes, the pedal performs flawlessly. It does have Velcro on the bottom, which you can keep on, or you can switch it out for the rubber backing pad that's still brand new in the bottom of the box.

Comes in the original packaging, with the instruction card, the peel-n-stick rubber pad, and the peel-n-stick Velcro pad. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I've tried to get the best photos I could of the entire pedal, but if there's something specific you need a better shot of, let me know.

I accept PayPal and I will ship free to the Continental US.

Thank you for looking!
    Jacob

IMG_9367.JPG IMG_9368.JPG IMG_9369.JPG IMG_9370.JPG IMG_9371.JPG IMG_9372.JPG IMG_9373.JPG IMG_9374.JPG IMG_9375.JPG IMG_9376.JPG IMG_9377.JPG IMG_9378.JPG IMG_9379.JPG IMG_9380.JPG

noeinstein likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021