1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Joyo Raptor Flanger

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ukedealer, Jan 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Anyone tried one of these?
    After being pleasantly surprised by the Orange Juice and the Space Verb I'm thinking about just ordering a Raptor on spec. I couldn't find any demo videos online using a bass but I'm thinking about throwing caution to the wind (not exactly a bank breaker)

Crystalman85 likes this.
  2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I was wondering the same thing. I saw the joyo raptor flanger on cheaperpedals.com and guitar demos on youtube. It sounded pretty cool. the resonance on that pedal kinda reminds me of the flanger effect on a korg toneworks ax3000b and the danelectro fab flange(but not as deep). If I ever needed a new flanger, I might consider getting one.

3. After mulling over getting the MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe, I went with the Joyo Raptor Flanger. Pleasantly surprised by both it's size and sound. I did not hear any tone suck which I was worried about and easily fit on my already crowded board. My only regret is there is only one plug available on my Voodoo Lab which must be used for the wireless.