Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

jrug

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by RSmith, Nov 16, 2004.

1. jrug traded me a sweet bass. His discription was accurate and his shipping prompt. I'd do business with him again!
    Robert

2. dmielke

dmielke

Mar 25, 2004
    jrug sold me a Gallien-Krueger 400 RB-IV. The transaction went very well. He was patient with me when getting the payment sent took longer than I had hoped. Excellent communication and was willing to talk to me over the phone. The amp arrived as described and working great! A great experience, overall - our transaction exceeded my expectations.

Dustin

3. jawzzz

jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    We met in Colorado Springs where I bought an Eden 210 XLT from him.Very Honest, friendly person to deal with.

4. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Great guy to deal with. We've made 2 deals now and they were smooth as it gets. Very trustworthy.

5. Traded basses with jrug. He kept his word and I got the bass he had described. No problems at all.

6. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    As of a few minutes ago, I just received a bass I bought from jrug. I've got to say, this has been one of the best deals I've ever made anywhewre or with anyone, let alone through the internet.

Jrug was very honest and accurate in his descriptions (the bass is soooooo sweet-- better than I could imagine) and he was great with his communications, etc. The bass was also packed and shipped to me with great care. Jrug even went so far as to detail it and set it up before sending it to me so I am now holding what I hope to be my lifelong fretless 4-string. All I had to do was mail a check. What an incredible pleasure.

Needless to say I would gladly do business with jrug again and would highly recommend him to anyone else. He is a top notch member of our little community and a good all around guy.

Thanks jrug!

7. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Gret guy to deal with!! He bought my Thumb 6. The transaction was fast and easy!!

8. gilbert46

gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    sold me some effects. quick and effortless transaction.

9. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    He bought my Warwick Thunb 6 and he was great to deal with!!!

10. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Just sold a "black beauty" Stingray to Jeremy! What a great person to deal with! Quick with the replies, quick with payment and a real pleasure to correspond with! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL! First-class person! :hyper: