Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

JSCHRO7376

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by James Hart, Sep 9, 2004.

1. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  2. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    I bought a cab and amp off him when my setup started dying off. Great guy and a great member of the TB family.

3. Hail to the Schroeder!

Edit: I have no transactions or contact with Jorg.

4. great customer service, and an all around great guy.

5. bassjamn

bassjamn

Jan 4, 2002
    San Francisco
    Jorg was very helpful when i spoke with him about needing a new Cabinet.
    The 1210 i bought from him came just as expected, Great service & advice!

6. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    He bought my GT-7 fretless and it was an extremely pleasant experience.. Great guy to deal with.

7. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer LowEndBassShop.com, Builder LowEndBasses.com
    Jorg's alright...... little hot headed, but then his last name is Schroeder..... :D

love ya man!

8. I didn't notice....

then again... my wife's maiden name was Dronberger.

9. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I bought a cabinet (carvin) off of Jorg a couple of years ago and the whole deal was smooth as silk. Excellent person to deal with and talk to. Defintely a guy to do business with.

10. great person to deal with, i bought a 7 string conklin off him and it went very smoothly and very easily :) :cool: :D :ninja: :eyebrow:

11. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Addin' to the love - Jorg's 1210 is my latest toy and I'm lovin' it - even honored his introductory no-shipping price when my order was possibly a little outside the "window".

12. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I bought a Genz Benz Series 2 bass amp from Jorg. FedEx damaged the SKB case it was shipped in.

Despite me going into "freaked out" mode and getting really upset at him, he promised to make it right. In the end, he did. He went above and beyond what I expected to make sure I was happy.

-Mike

13. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Jorg builds a great cabinet. His 1210 is one of the best I've played and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. We all know how he is with selling: He's a stand-up, trust-worthy guy. Same goes for Jorg "the buyer." Excellent communication and he mailed payment out immediately. Highly recommended!

:bassist:

14. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses,Genz Benz
    another positive feedback for jorg.ive bought three cabs form him.all three came quickly.fedex temporarly lost one of them.jorg spent tons of time on the phone and even threatened to pull his account with them until they found it and delivered it to my house WAY after hours.i love his cabs
    and his customer service is second to none.definatly would not hesitate to do any kind of business with him in the future.

btw jorg,your check went out yesterday with the cable i sent.

15. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Jorg also takes great care of customers and issues. His products rock, but if there is ever an issue he takes care of it in spades. ALWAYS!!!!!!