JuffBass - My bass cover & tabs channel

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Juff_Bass, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Juff_Bass

Juff_Bass

Jul 5, 2018
    Hungary
    Hey!
    First of all I want to say that I'm happy that I have found this forum, there are a lot of interesting stuffs here. :)

Second:
    I want to introduce to all of You my Youtube channel where I upload bass covers, always with play-along tabs (I have 195 covers). I'm uploading covers mostly by indie bands like Arctic Monkeys (I have a cover all of their songs, including a lot of B-sides), The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, Alt-J, Foals and others. I have covers with different genres too of course like post-rock (Explosions In the Sky, If These Trees Could Talk) for example.
    In my freetime I'm writing original basslines too, You can find my first album ever on my channel. All of my songs were written to two basslines, maybe You will find it interesting. :)
    In the future I want to enlarge my repertoire with bands like Interpol or Tame Impala.

Here's a link to my channel, feel free to subscribe, if You like my work or if you have some interest about my work:
    www.youtube.com/user/JuffBass

Thanks for reading my thread! Have a nice day!
    JuffBass

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 26, 2022