Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jrug, Dec 4, 2004.

1. I can't believe he doesn't have feedback already, this guy is a wheeling-and-dealing fool. Anyway I've had two great transactions with him and I'm sure there will be more in the future. Totally trustworthy and one of the nicest guys around.
  2. I need to chime in here as well, although jrug did sum it up nicely. The world is truly a better place (especially for us bassplayers) because of great folks like Jugghaid. Many may attempt to imitate, but he is the real deal.
  3. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    I've done a couple deals with Jugghaid (Pedulla Rapture, Sansamp RBI) and they've been smooth as butter. Definitely a great guy and easy to work with too.
  4. Jugghaid bought a bass from me. No problems at all--I'd sell him another one in an instant.
  5. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    I'd like to vouch for jughaid as well. Good guy. We had a deal in the works that was never consumated (because of unusual circumstances on my end) but he was a stand-up guy the whole way through.
  6. electricJ

Dec 24, 2004
    Evansville, IN
    Big thumbs up to this guy. Sold me a Stingray that arrived in perfect shape. Would definately do business with him again. :bassist:
  7. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    yup. sold jugghaid a u-retro (or wasit a j-retro?). Anyway, good communication, fast payment, yada yada yada. thumbs up!
  8. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Sold Jugghaid a MIDI controller. Ultrafast pay, good communication... Easy Deal.
  9. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Traded a Benevente VV to Jugghaid for his Trace Elliot V6 and an Ashdown EL Combo.

Was extremely fast and smooth just the way I like it, and as usual, we both came out satisfied with our new toys.

^^^Don't take that the wrong way folks :smug: