1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Juggling the rig: WT550 and Schro 1212L FT/FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lomo, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    I currently have a modular but redundant gig rig. Schro 4 Ohm 1212L, 8-Ohm 15+L, LM11 and WT550. I can use the WT550 at 2.7 Ohms with both cabs, or the LM11 with either one. I wanna move to a pair of 8 Ohm cabs and the LM11 only, allowing me to shed the 550 and 4 Ohm cab, replacing both with a single 8 Ohm Schroeder.

1212L is in custom blue rhino with optional integrated dolly. No dings or scratches other than minor corner wear. Very clean. Dolly (and 4 extra rubber feet to allow vertical position) are currently not on the cab but I can install or include separately.

WT550 is without a blemish and works perfectly. Bought used/mint from Bassemporium this year. Volume pot is scratchy and that's the only imperfection. Includes original manual, rack ears (unused) and box, as well as beautiful padded Eden logo carry bag in excellent outer shape, but with the inner nylon sleeve ripped (functions perfectly).

The 1212L is my favorite cab, so a trade for an 8 Ohm 1212L is my number one hope. Otherwise I'd trade for a Schro 15+L, or an 8 Ohm 12+L or 12L (must be a light version).
    Will sell WT550 for 800, 1212L for 650, both Paypal, shipped CONUS/CAN. Both for lucky 1300. May consider trades + cash as needed for a Sadowsky 5er or Roscoe Beck 5er but only as a second option.

Pics later when I get a chance.

2. lomo

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    pms answered-I probably won't have pics up untill tomorrow.

3. lomo

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    What was I thinking-trying to fix what isn't broken. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.