1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Jule Amps Monique

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DirtPoorRobins, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtPoorRobins

DirtPoorRobins

Apr 18, 2005
    VA
    Hi guys, just cleaning up the thread, the last one got off topic and the buyer backed out, so.....

Jule Amps Monique Tardis for sale. For anyone interested, this model ways about half as much as the rack mount, and the dimensions are smaller as we'll, making it easier to carry around and fits on top of more rigs easier than the rack mount. This fits on top of a lot of 112 cabs where the rack mount was a little too wide ascetically speaking.

$925 shipped.

2. DirtPoorRobins

DirtPoorRobins

Apr 18, 2005
    VA
  3. JBNeedsBeer

JBNeedsBeer Supporting Member

May 13, 2011
    New Brunswick, NJ
    Bump for the cheapest I have ever seen a Monique

4. funk7856

funk7856 Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Atlanta
    Bump for a killer preamp.

If I didn't have two already...

5. Pity it's not 240V for OS use... GLWTS.

6. bobicidal

bobicidal

Mar 28, 2013
    San Jose, CA
    I am confused by their model line. This model is the same pre as the bamboo and rack, but in a desktop version?

7. cubanz

cubanz Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Wisconsin
    You are correct bobicidal. With the Monique, it's all the same preamp, just different packages.

8. +1 There are four 'electronically identical' versions of the Monique pre: Dovecage, Wood case, rack mount (heavy steel with rack ears), and Desktop (Tardis... aluminum with no rack ears). With the Tardis (and I assume the rack mount, but not sure) you can actually have the Mini built inside the case, resulting in the 'DeMonique' all in one version.

9. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    holy!!!!!!! no ic's !!!!

10. DirtPoorRobins

DirtPoorRobins

Apr 18, 2005
    VA
    Yes, this can be turned into a demonique Tardis, then you would have the ultimate tube amp that weighed about 10lbs and fit perfectly atop any rig.

11. MarkA

MarkA In the doghouse. Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Payment sent.

Also a couple PMs to iron out some details. Look forward to trying it out.
    -Mark

12. MarkA

MarkA In the doghouse. Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Schedule has precluded much time with the Monique, but while this thread's still open I want to note that it arrived quickly, looks great, and was packed well!

13. herrdruhl

herrdruhl Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2007
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    ah, so we're closed then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.