1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Jule Monique 700 Tardis

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JRB, Dec 3, 2017.

1. JRB

JRB Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    Price:
    Hi All,

I have a wonderful Jule Monique 700 Tardis for sale. This is a great piece of gear. Here is the previous sale thread:

SOLD - Jule Monique 700 Tardis

This one has the 700 watt Hypex power module and I still think this is the most current faceplate. I had a studio slip padded bag made for it with an large front pocket. It is ready to get packet up in the original box it shipped in or available for local pickup in the SF Bay Area.

Trades are very specific, happy to plus or minus cash: Noble pre, Fender Elite V, Sadowsky NYC 5, Xotic LW 5, Aguilar AG700 and SL112, Berg HDN 112, pedals (3leaf octabrvre mini or newest version protron, deep/future impact, high quality preamps).

IMG_0017. IMG_0019. IMG_0020. IMG_0042.

Alphaman, Hubriser and jebmd like this.