SOLD Jule Monique Dovecage – Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mattj1stc, Dec 11, 2016.

1. mattj1stc

mattj1stc Gold Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Dallas, TX USA
    Price:
    This is about 3 years old, and I am the original owner. It has only been used in homes, studios and practice space – all non-smoking environments. If you’re unfamiliar with the Jule Monique, it’s a amazing sounding, all hand-made tube preamp. There’s treble, mid, bass and sensitivity (low tube gain). I am also including the Jule padded carrying case. I hate to part with it, but Holiday bills and a reduced playing schedule have it in play. For sale only. $975 includes FedEx ground to the continental USA – additional shipping for further distances. Paypal is fine. Happy to answer any questions. Jule Top.jpg Jule Front.jpg Jule Back.jpg

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. Great price on a killer pre amp! I wish I had the dough. I play through a Tardis 700, but I lOVE the Dove Cage design. So aesthetically awesome!! glwts! And Jule's customer service is absolutely top notch. He goes the extra mile for everyone, including secondary owners.

interp likes this.
  3. mattj1stc

Jan 13, 2009
    Dallas, TX USA
    Yes, definitely sad to see it go, but it's more dollars and quality than I can handle at the moment.

4. mattj1stc

Jan 13, 2009
    Dallas, TX USA
    Price drop to $975

5. Edgar

Edgar

Nov 4, 2000
    Montreal, QC, CA
    What did you used for the power amplification section, if I may ask.

6. mattj1stc

Jan 13, 2009
    Dallas, TX USA
    A Carvin B1200 amp bridged (listed at 1200W) into a 4x10 Neo cabinet. I ran the Monique 1/4 out into the return on the amp head, basically making it a power amp only (the Carvin power section is solid state and really doesn't impart any kind of signature color/tone, nor does the cabinet other than the obvious roll off). I ran the Monique XLR out the board. Basically trying to have the amp/stage sound match the FOH.

Any interest in this?

7. interp

interp

Apr 14, 2005
    Garmisch, Germany
    This is a great deal on a great preamp/DI! I've had mine for a couple of years now and will never part with it. Sonic heaven!

Somebody jump on this.

8. mattj1stc

Jan 13, 2009
    Dallas, TX USA
    Thanks for the endorsement. Definitely sad to see it go, but unfortunately, I'm in a de-gearing phase.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021