SOLD Jule Monique Dovecage Preamp - Mint, as new!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by crossover, Jun 6, 2017.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    Jule Amp Monique Dovecage Preamp (**) *and an insulated custom ATA style Road Case. The Monique comes with the latest upgrades offered, featuring the pull-function on the Line Level and Sensitivity knobs. Preamp is mint, as new; I doubt this needs an introduction at this point. Jule's Monique has found a home in many studios and stages on a global level. So simple, yet devastatingly effective. Find out what all the (well deserved) buzz and praise is about! Only selling to cover more unforeseen needs (mics are expensive!) for my home studio project.

Buying new you'd pay $1600 (Monique) + $50 (shipping) = $1650 delivered. Avoid the wait and get a huge discount at $1150 shipped/insured within the lower 48. No trades - thanks. Paypal ok.

*Roadcase was sold on 6/14
    ** M700 was sold on 6/16

IMG_2517.JPG CIMG1090.JPG CIMG1089.JPG CIMG1087.JPG CIMG1088.JPG CIMG1091.JPG IMG_2515.JPG IMG_2516.JPG IMG_2514.JPG IMG_2509.JPG IMG_2511.JPG IMG_2512.JPG IMG_2513.JPG

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    elkkid2 likes this.
  2. rmayer

rmayer Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Boynton Beach, FL
    IMG_0709.JPG

crossover likes this.
  3. looper

looper Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Another fine piece of gear at an amazing price from Crossover! Someone needs to jump on this!

crossover likes this.
  4. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Thank you gentlemen... and you too George T!

5. interp

interp

Apr 14, 2005
    Garmisch, Germany
    This is exactly what I have (except for the great case that accommodates everything).

This is spectacular gear at an amazing price. Somebody buy this!

crossover likes this.
  6. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    A wise man has spoken!

7. ColonelZulu

ColonelZulu Not Impressed By Those Who Flaunt “Authority” Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Does anyone have a good video or sound samples of this set up? I've been thinking it over.

8. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    You'd likely get a lot more feedback if asked in the Jule thread, found here <-- (click).

9. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Roadcase has sold as of 6/14. If anyone has interest in the Dovecage or the M700 separately, please inquire by PM.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  10. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    M700 Amp sold as of 6/16. Come get this amazing Preamp!

11. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    ... all items now SOLD. My thanks to all!

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021