SOLD Jule Monique Preamp in Walnut with Dovecage included!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ricksy, Feb 8, 2017.

1. ricksy

ricksy

Aug 12, 2008
    San Diego
    Price:
    $2400
    I am selling my Custom Walnut Jule Monique. I had it first as a dovecage, and then sourced some Black Walnut to build a better quality Radio style box. I sent Jule and his wood builder the wood, and it was just a bit too thin, so Jule's woodworker found some and cut it all to spec, and sent it back to me where i finished it with my buddy at Salvage customs that builds pedalboards. As far as i know, its the only one made in Walnut. I also still have the Dovecage parts, and will be included in the sale if you want to go back to the dovecage look. It sounds amazing, and i am only selling because i am not playing as much as i used to. ( I have been working as a sound engineer, so not as much bass playing lately.) Let me know if you have any questions. IMG_1460.jpg IMG_1461.jpg IMG_1462.jpg IMG_1463.jpg

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  2. HeavyJazz

HeavyJazz Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Virginia
    Awesome... They should all be built in walnut.

3. fedenybass

fedenybass Supporting Member

Just Awesome!

4. interp

interp

Apr 14, 2005
    Garmisch, Germany
    That is gorgeous. If I didn't have a new Black Bamboo enclosure on its way from Jule I would jump at this.

5. ricksy

ricksy

Aug 12, 2008
    San Diego
    Bump. Lowering the price a bit to $2200.

6. interp

interp

Apr 14, 2005
    Garmisch, Germany
    Just curious--do you happen to know if the new enclosure fits into the Anvil cases Jule sells for Monique?

7. ricksy

ricksy

Aug 12, 2008
    San Diego
    It's the same size as the normal bamboo enclosures, so if it fits that, then sure.

8. Would you sell only the walnut enclosure?
    I have a bamboo Monique, but I'm a sucker for walnut...

9. ricksy

ricksy

Aug 12, 2008
    San Diego
    price drop to $2000

10. lynnchpin

lynnchpin

Aug 12, 2008
    Southeast Texas
    Stupid question,

Still available?

11. 2GodBGlory

2GodBGlory

May 20, 2017
    Awesome! (I love walnut)
    Truly unique.

12. ricksy

ricksy

Aug 12, 2008
    San Diego
    Yes I still have it. I was pretty busy with a house remodel and havent been on here for ages. Let me know if youd be interested in it, and i could make you a good deal.

13. ricksy

ricksy

Aug 12, 2008
    San Diego
    Dropping the price. $1600 plus shipping.

14. jsbarber

jsbarber

Jun 7, 2005
    San Diego
    PM sent

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021