SOLD Jule Monique Rackmount Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dee-man, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Howdy TB. Gotta downsize since I'm moving to a smaller space. Here's the infamous Jule Monique all tube preamp in excellent working condition with some rack rash. I picked it up here in March 2020 from a TBer who picked it up 6-7 months earlier and used it some at home. The post has been taken down.

The preamp was refurbished in 10/17 by Jule. It got a fresh set of tubes at the time. I asked what this meant and if it was up to current spec and was given this message from Jule:

“There should be no difference between what is currently being shipped and that Rack Mount Monique from when it was refurbished on 10/6/2017.

On this date it also got all new tubes.

You can tell your customer that it is up to current standards.”

Jule

$775 shipped CONUS. Sorry, not interested in any trades at this time.

Thanks for looking, DM

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021