1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Jule Monique tube preamp in Bamboo Cabinet w/ carrybag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rollin$tone, Nov 24, 2017.

1. rollin$tone

rollin$tone Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Price:
    Here we have a very nice, lightly used Jule Monique Tube Preamp. Unbelievable tone. This is, I believe, a newer model. It comes in a Bamboo Cabinet hand crafted by Phil Buehrig. The TB'er that I bought it from had a very nice carry bag made for it by Studio Slips. I am only a bedroom picker anymore, and this unit has never left my bedroom. I have put maybe 5 hours use on it since I've had it. If you know anything about Jule preamps, then you know what you're looking at. It has been said of these, that they are considered by some to be the finest preamps in the world. Certainly more than I deserve, so I'm trying to pass it on to someone that will use it and let the world enjoy these tones. Free shipping with Full Price offer, CONUS Only. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017