SOLD Julie Monique Dovecage and Demeter Minnie 800D

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by srcTW, Nov 21, 2015.

1. srcTW

srcTW Practicing my tail off Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Price:
    See Thread
    For sale are the components of my Jule Amps Monique Dovecage rig. I'd prefer to sell them in a bundle but am open to piecing them out.

First is the Dovecage. It is in exemplary condition. No scratches or marks that I can detect and it has been immaculately cared for. I am the original owner and when not being used, it's been in a gig bag. It is the newest version as far as I know (less than one year old). I'm selling because I'm simply downsizing my gear.

Second is the Minnie 800D. Same story as the Dovecage: In immaculate condition and functions flawlessly. These two pair together so nicely - the 800D was in fact sized to match the Monique perfectly.

Dovecage: $1200 (goes for $1500 brand new)
    Dovecage bag: $100 (goes for $200 brand new)
    Minnie 800D: $799 (goes for $999 brand new)

I will sell all three combined (my preference) for $1950 shipped.

I'm not looking for any trades. Prices above are shipped ConUS. I ship carefully and quickly. Thank you for looking.

Pictures:

IMG_0327_zpscfo98jqj.jpg
    IMG_0329_zpsyneca2iy.jpg
    IMG_0325_zpsuw1ftsbu.jpg
    IMG_0326_zpsmfy5ztur.jpg

2. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Supporting Member

PM your way.

3. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    On hold pending payment.

4. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Sold.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021