1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jump to Last Post

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by jnewmark, Oct 23, 2010.

1. jnewmark

jnewmark Just wanna play the groove. Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Stax 1966
    Third St. Cigar Records staff musician.
    If this is possible already, I can't seem to find out how to do it. If it is'nt, could some type of link be inserted in a thread title to click on that would take you to your last post in the thread ? I use this alot on other boards when I can't reply right away, or have been gone for a few days. It really saves time by not having to scroll until you find your last post.

2. jnewmark

jnewmark Just wanna play the groove. Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Stax 1966
    Third St. Cigar Records staff musician.
    Anybody ?

3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    When you are looking at the thread title in forum or search view, the second column from the left is entitled "Last Post". You'll see a little arrow that looks like this: [​IMG] next to the name of the user who made the last post. Click on it, and it will take you to the last post in that thread.

4. Staccato

Staccato Low End Advocate

Aug 14, 2009
    Alabama
    BTW, The down arrow next to the thread title will take you to the latest post in a thread.

Thanks Chris!