1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Junk Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by PBnJBassist, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PBnJBassist

PBnJBassist

Mar 8, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    [DEL]PROJECT JAZZ NECK $35 w/Free Shipping.[/DEL] SOLD!!

(From what I've been told) The neck belongs to a Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass. Vinyl inlay stickers, blank headstock, serial numbers nowhere in site (I'm not the original owner). Butt of the neck has mistake holes drilled in it by the previous owner. Rosewood fretboard with no to little fret wear, jazz-style 1.5" nut width, modern "C" shape profile, and a poly finish (not glossed or satin). NECK WILL BE SOLD WITHOUT TUNERS!

PROJECT JAZZ BODY $35 w/Free Shipping.

Project jazz bass body colored Vintage Green. Extremely light, doesn't weigh more than 2 lbs. However... huge dent on the lower half of the right side - cracks through the paint and craters the wood. Feels cheap and might be particle board (I'm not sure). Hole drilled at the center of the neck joint in-between the standard 4-hole bolt holes. Also has a crack in paint on the right side of the neck joint. A fixer-upper body. All work done by the previous owner. Comes with a blank neck plate and 4 neck bolts.

[DEL]STRING THRU FENDER STANDARD BENT PLATE BRIDGE & VINTAGE SADDLES $10 w/Free Shipping.[/DEL] BOTH SOLD!!

Moderate wear but the saddles are brand new. Comes with bridge screws.

[DEL]TOP LOAD FENDER STANDARD BENT PLATE BRIDGE & MODERN SADDLES $6 w/Free Shipping.[/DEL] BOTH SOLD!!

Regular Fender bent bridges with modern saddles. Both bridges are in new condition.

[DEL]NEW, NEW FENDER FLATWOUNDS CUSTOM LIGHT (045-105) $15 w/Free Shipping.[/DEL] SOLD!!

New in pack. Never opened. Fender. Flatwounds. TB inspired Custom Light (CL) gauge. Yeah.

[DEL]MARK HOPPUS ENGRAVED NECK PLATE $10 w/Free Shipping.[/DEL] BOTH SOLD!!

As described. Got 2 of them for sale. Yippee!

[DEL]GENUINE FENDER PRECISION CHROME PICKUP COVER $6 w/Free Shipping.[/DEL] SOLD!!

Slight wear but pretty much in almost-new condition.

Pictures all at the end of the post!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Hopkins

Hopkins Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 17, 2010
    Houston Tx
    Owner/Builder @Hopkins Guitars
    Pm sent

3. DanHB18

DanHB18

May 4, 2010
    Tennessee
    Any idea on the brand of the body? Or at least pocket size?

4. PBnJBassist

PBnJBassist

Mar 8, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Pocket size fitted for Fender necks. As for the brand of the body, the previous owner described it as a "Japanese A/M" body. Last I checked, parts coming from Japan (such as AllParts) are not made this sh-tty...

Oh - and Bumpy Bumps for the morning!

5. I'll take the body and a bridge. You have a PM.

6. PBnJBassist

PBnJBassist

Mar 8, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Bump @ Work... err... Bump? Hope the boss doesn't walk over my shoulder as I'm typing this LOL!

Anyways. For ALL of those that have ordered and payments have been sent in and cleared: EVERYTHING will be shipping out tomorrow. Other than that, cheers to all that are at work right now! If you're not - consider yourself bubbly. ;)

7. wango55

wango55

Dec 21, 2011
    CT
    Pm'ed about the bridge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.