Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just an opinion

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Joe Turski, Aug 4, 2003.

1. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    I myself am very mello individual. Most bass players are. Theres a time and place for aggression. I belive everyone needs to blow off some steam. If you need to be HOSTILE go to a metal show,get in the pit and RAGE away. Its a good fun way to vent.
    I recommend a HATEBREED show!:hyper:
    Joe....

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I play drums to get out any built up negative vibes I may carry. Unfortunately I don't have a drum kit anymore so I've just been killing people instead.:ninja:

3. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    I'd play drums, but I'm too dangerous with swinging stick around. Might poke my eye out!!
    I need my eye sight!

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    who said anything about sticks:mad:

;)

5. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    What then congas? Djembe? Tabla?

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    nah, I'm just joshin you...but yes, I do play all manners of hand percussion as well as traps.

tablas I'm not as familiar with, I have played them, and learned many of the strokes, but its a lot to learn. If I had a pair I'd learn it some but I don't so oh well.

7. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    The tabla has intrigued me. Some other way to tap aggression away. Just as long as I dont have to use sticks. I really would poke my eye out:(
    Must be the polish in me!!

8. deadweeds

deadweeds

Oct 28, 2002
    Harbor Beach,MI
    Yeah I've seen Hatebreed twice and must say it's a good band to see if you want to mosh!