Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just another post by me, no need to read it.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by FOE_Bass, Jul 21, 2001.

1. FOE_Bass

FOE_Bass Guest

Jun 29, 2000
    Grass Valley, CA
    I'm kind of upset that you guys don't ever respond to ANY of my threads. I have a couple in Amps, some in Misc., and a few in Effects, that NOBODY has responded to. Come on guys, do I smell that bad?!

2. yawnsie

yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    London
    Yep! :D

Don't worry Foe, annoying as it is when no-one replies to your thread, it's nothing personal.

There, happy now? :)

3. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    I refuse to respond to any of your posts.

4. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Has anyone seen FOE_Bass around here lately? I'm starting to get worried. Ah well, he never starts any threads anyway.

;)

5. Maybe you aren't making your questions clear enough or they are too remote for the General Population of TB to answer.

Merls

6. FOE_Bass

FOE_Bass Guest

Jun 29, 2000
    Grass Valley, CA
    I'm sorry to get hostile. It was just kind of annoying. You guys are great.

7. maybe you should include a pic of a hot girl in every post. that seems to get things jumpin around here.

8. Ha! Your futile attempts at reverse pshycology will not work on me. I will neither read nor post in your threads....Damn!!

;):D

9. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    I refuse to reply until you make an appointment!!!

J/K

Mike

10. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    And then you'll charge $85 for ten minutes of your time after you've left him in the waiting room for 45 minutes with nothing but HIGHLIGHTS magazine. :D :D :D ;)