1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Request Just Another Psycho by Motley Crue

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by wolfkeller, Oct 4, 2017.

1. wolfkeller

wolfkeller Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Ok, before you cringe and say it'll be stupid easy, go listen. During the verses Nikki is all over the place in those chords. I'm on a time crunch and I just can't hear notes with the recording. The time is D tuning, possibly drop C on top of that. CGCD or DGCF.
    I looked at the usual places, nothing shows the walking parts, like nothing/no one hears em.
    Need help and fast.

2. LeeNunn

LeeNunn Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Charlottesville, VA
    What software are you using to loop and slow down? Have you tried raising the playback an octave? Eq? The bass is a little muddy in the mix, but it doesn't sound impossible given the right tools.

3. wolfkeller

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Dude I'm old school, no software, my ears and the song as I've always done. This is why I'm willing to PAY someone.

4. LeeNunn

LeeNunn Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Charlottesville, VA
    You'd be amazed at the tools available now. We're a long ways from wearing out LPs. Even cassettes. I remember wondering if anyone could make a gadget that would loop and slow down without changing the pitch. In the analog days, that idea sounded crazy. Now that's just the beginning.

5. wolfkeller

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Yeah, it's cool but I don't have time for that at this point, I just need the song.

6. wolfkeller

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Bump

7. wolfkeller

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Anyone want to make a few bucks??