Just baught my rig!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Circus, Oct 2, 2003.

1. WOHOO! Just picked up a BXR-200 head, a fender 4x10, and 1x5 cab, it is LOUD, and am only paying 1400 canadian! Will get picks up soon!
  2. Congrats man:)

I look forward to seeing it...

I am glad you're satisfied with it!:bassist:
  3. Wow, I just did a search on this forum for this amp, you guys sure don't think too highly of it. However, I wouldn't be able to get another decent amp with a 4x10 and 1x15 for that price without ordering online. Honestly, with 2 cabs pushing it, it didn't sound THAT bad, and I think for where I am right now its a good step forwards from my peavey 112 combo. That is, untill I can get my mesa 400+ :), which probably won't be for quite some time.
  4. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

Sep 12, 2003
    Lakewood Colorado
    Congrats on the new rig! You can get really lost in peoples opinions about gear on this website but if you have found an amp that you like then it doesnt matter what else is out there. For a while I was always thinking about wether or not I had the best speaker or amp. Whats most important is being a better bass player and not worrying about your gear. :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:
  5. Yeah, thanks metron. What I baught is most certainly sufficient for me. I think it was how stupidly loud this thing is, for the price which convinced me.
  6. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    For the love of God, it's bought :)

That does sound like a nice rig though, for the money. I've played through a BXR 200 head through a Peavey 4x10 and it was pretty good. :)
  7. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    Nice man!! A 4x10 + a 1x15 would be bitchin...
  8. Yeah, I am usually in a rush when typing most messages. scary thing is, I am a college student!

And I like your sig obsolex, bassist, not bass player.
  9. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    Thanks man... I like your constant use of "baught". lol, jk...