1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

just bid 4 & won a Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rodl2005, Jun 2, 2005.

1. In my 1st ever bid on ebay(Aust) I just found out I got a Fender Jazz Bass! I've never had 1 B4 tho I've always wanted 1! Whooo Hooo!!!! Cant w8 4 it to arrive! when it does I'll send some pics. As I've said B4 on this forum, I live In Tasmania(Island state down under"down under") Population is only approx. 400K ppl so we're limited in wot the music stores get here & there4 wot I can try out. Tried out a MM stingray-loved it, but have ALWAYS loved the look, feel,& sound of the Fender Jazz. So I'm one Happy Fella 2day & will be even more happy when I get my mits on the bass!

2. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    lol...nice..enjoy your new baby when it comes

3. wot a kool post dude. ur msn speek rox :eyebrow:

Seriously though - congratulations on the win ;)

...just that with a tiny bit more effort on your part, your posts will be much easier to read.

Save the MSN speak for messenger and texting your mates :D

:bassist:

4. Good luck with the bass and all

but seriously, typing with numbers makes me h8 you

5. OK! got the message. I will deaf-in-8-lee write in full next time lol BUT really its only coz I aint got internet @ home & am slow typer anyway & am really supposed 2 be working @ the moment instead of following my passion! geddit? But I'll try to type better next time. ta Rod