Just bought my 6th TC Polytune pedal. I have a sickness.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mmbongo, May 9, 2017.

1. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Polytune #6 is on the way! This is the new Polytune 3 with the built in Bonafide buffer. It's not a mini-pedal but it solves two problems for me. First, I like to tune on the fly which means my tuner stays on all the time. This also means I have to have some sort of splitter pedal or dual output pedal to feed it a constant signal. And it also means I have to have a seperate mute pedal. So the Polytune 3 fixes both of those. I can get rid of my dual output pedal, and get rid of my mute pedal. Nice!

I bought the original Polytune when it first came out. It destroyed every other tuner pedal out there and I fell in love with it.

Bought a Polytune 2 when they came out for the better display.

Bought a Polytune Noir because it's black, and small. I do also have a mini pedalboard :)

Bought a Polytune Pitchblack, because. Its different.

Traded for a Polytune Noir 2 for the better display in a mini pedal.

Bought a Polytune 3 today. Like I said, it will replace 2 pedals (3 if you count the Polytune Noir2 I use now) and I can move that Noir2 to my mini board.

TC should sponsor me!

If they come out with a mini Polytune 3, I'll be first in line for my mini board!

Bassed in NZ likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021