1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just discovered Dr. Bass cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JMDT, Jul 14, 2008.

1. JMDT

JMDT

Jan 30, 2008
    Louisville, Ky
    I discovered the Dr. Bass website over the weekend and I have some questions. The 1260, 2460, and 1580 all look interesting but how do they compare. I'm more interested in the 1260 just due to size considerations, but I'm worried how loud a single 112 cabinet can get. Does the three way design make the cabinet louder, or just give it a more full tone. Between the 2460 and 1580, the 1580 looks deeper, louder, and cheaper, while in a slightly larger box, but yet the 2460 is the best seller, am I missing something? Finally, does anyone have any opinions on the Eminence or Beyma speaker upgrades? Thanks for any opinions

2. Blues Cat

Blues Cat Payson Fanned Bass Strings Owner Commercial User

May 28, 2005
    Katy, Tx
    Payson Fanned Bass Strings Owner
    It's infortunate that you can't sucessfully search for Dr Bass on TB, but if you look back a couple of pages all your questions are already answered.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021