1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just discovered TB... Awesome resource!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by The Bartender, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Hey All!

I have been doing some research the last few weeks in pursuit of a new bass and discovered I kept ending up at talkbass.com so I decided to stay and make myself comfortable.

I have been keeping an eye on the classifieds and may end up posting in the WTB forum soon cause I am not finding what I am looking for.

The good news is I have really found out a lot of information about some makes of bass I have never heard of and it's really opened up my eyes about the many possibilities.

Anyhoo... I have just started regularly playing again after a seven year hiatus and look forward to hanging around the forums a little!

From Here,
    Scott

2. doktorfeelgood

doktorfeelgood layin' it down like pavement Supporting Member

Make sure to become a Supporting Member. For as little as $20 bucks a year it helps the cause and you can sell stuff in the TB Classifieds. Well worth it. )-(

3. Staccato

Staccato Low End Advocate

Aug 14, 2009
    Alabama
    Welcome to TB, Scott! The old threads in the archives are a very, very helpful resource.

4. Thank you Stacatto! I appreciate the advice! I have been nosing around in them already and cannot believe some of the interesting info in there!

And to the good Doktor I agree and plan to subscribe!