1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just finished Season 5 of Weeds

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JacoLesFlea, Apr 20, 2010.

1. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    wow did not think it was gonna end like that. :eek: Shane is getting creepy. There must be a seasin 6 in the making. Kevin Nealons character is getting a bit annoying. :rollno: .

2. Uh. yeah. I'm kind of over the "***" feeling that all writers feel the need to instill at the end of cable tv series now.

3. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I dont need to watch Weeds, been there, done that.

4. 5 seasons of weed might be better, not that I know anything about illicit substances, or would condone their use.

5. MN_Bass

MN_Bass Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2008
    Minnesota
    I wasn't expecting the shane ending for sure, doug and celia both need time away, but you love to hate celia though, great show none the less

6. TOOL460002

TOOL460002 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Santa Cruz CA
    i was a huge fan from day one, but now, ive had the last few episodes of season five on my hdd since they aired and still havent watched them. weeds and entourage really just fell apart for me.

7. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    +1 Allanis Morisette does not look too bad either she plays her character well.

8. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Still havent seen the 4th or 5th seasons. The first three were highly entertaining though.

9. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    So how about that series finale? I kind of would've liked to have known who did it.

10. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    lol that's how I read the thread title "just finished 5 seasons of weed."
    At first I was like:
    Then I was like: duuuude

11. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Yeah there was evidence that Shane was going that route when he decided to change his status in the social status of his school, as well as when he pulled the knife on those dudes that were messing with the Mayor Drug Cartel dude's daughter.

12. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    Anyone else catch the series finale last night? I thought the series might've run a season or two too long but I'm generally happy with how it all ended.

13. nickbass79

nickbass79

Nov 11, 2009
    North Carolina
    Yep! Not a bad ending at all IMO

14. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Haha, I said that over two years ago.

A few months ago I watched Seasons 1-6 on Netflix, and have been following Season 8 at my friends pad.

That was the end of the series, and not just the season?

Good, this last season has jumped around far too much.
    I havent seen season 7, but Ive been told it was kinda the same.

15. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    Twas all she wrote. Season 7 had a GREAT ending...it could've ended right there.

16. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    I'm happy it's over, the few last seasons were not as good as the few first ones imo.

17. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I liked the super thin awesome iPhones featured in the finale.

18. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    Those were pretty cool, but the laser keyboard is actually something available today I think.

19. curbowkid

curbowkid Guest

Jun 27, 2011
    Brooklyn, New York
    You would be right good sir! ;)

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e722/

20. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    Glad to see it ended on a positive note and not in a hail of bullets or some over the top "wow" factor ending. Their little gang had to grow up and go their seperate ways eventually and they did. Part of me wants it to keep going but I was satisfied with the way it ended. How long before we see those phones from the finale on the market ? Holographic maybe? pretty cool looking anyway.