1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just gave away my Crate BX-80

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JacoLesFlea, Oct 10, 2006.

1. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    Ok the thing was not that good mechanically.....and I am due for an upgrade I have been looking at the Rumble 100 combo. First off all I am is an intermediate player I am not in a band, I play in my bedroom, my 12 year old neice and her friends like to play my bass when they come over, and I play with my guitarist brother when he has the time to come over and have a "jam" session. Not to sound big headed but he was one of the guitarists for Eddie Murpy when he tried doing the music thing back in 1994 the cool thing about that is he got to jam with Larry Graham at the Montraeux Jazz Festival in Sweden... My brother and his band also played with Joey Molland for a Badfinger reunion so that is cool too. Anyways back to pathetic little me...:( I have heard good things on the rumble 100...but before I sign on the dotted line I was wondering if there is something else out there that might be better for the same price range. I am currently playing a Washburn T-24 but I am getting a G&L Trib pretty soon so whatever combo would go best with the Tribby. Thanks for the help. By the way the Rumble is around 300 bucks. :help:

2. Mcrelly

Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
  3. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021