1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just got 2 new Pedullas!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by steve4765630, Nov 8, 2006.

1. steve4765630

steve4765630

Feb 27, 2006
    I just got a Rapture J2 5 string and a Pentabuzz, both with the wide 19mm spacing. The Rapture is black with pearloid white guard and birdseye board. The Pentabuzz is Arctic Night with the standard glossy ebony board. These basses are sick! The Rapture is like a jazz, but 10 times fatter with a much deeper growl. The Pentabuzz is simply the best fretless ever. Michael Pedulla knows what he's doing. I don't have true pics because I don't have a digital camera yet, but mine look just like these. I'll try to get some real pics ASAP.

2. Arthur U. Poon

Arthur U. Poon

Jan 30, 2004
    SLC, Utah -USA-
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Basses
    Sweet! Man, that Pentabuzz.................whoa!!!:cool:
    Congrats

3. reitedasc

reitedasc

Jun 23, 2005
    Norway
    Nice!

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Sweet duo. Where'd you get them from?

5. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Damn, those are sweet!

6. KYJazzy

KYJazzy

Nov 10, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    :eek: that pentabuzz.......... :bawl: its so beautiful

7. steve4765630

steve4765630

Feb 27, 2006
    I have just posted a soundclip of the Pentabuzz on my myspace page. It's kind of rough, but just did it in like 2 seconds so you guys could here it. Sorry about the cheesy drum machine.

www.myspace.com/stevebassman

8. steve4765630

steve4765630

Feb 27, 2006
    Well my version of Zelda is still song #1 (Alembic Epic custom 6). The Pentabuzz clip should be up soon in the #1 slot.

9. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    pretty is the buzz

10. I've owned several Pedulla basses over the years. Trust me, you'll love them!!
    DSC_0107.gif

11. those are SWEET!
    i have a DVD of the Eagles Farewell Tour, recorded in Australia....Timothy B. Schmit plays a Pedulla fretless on a couple of tunes...it is perhaps the best sounding fretless I have ever heard...

And that rapture is so COOL!

12. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    Congrats, Steve! I've had a Buzz and a Thunderbolt for a few years. They are incredible instruments! Enjoy!

Kevin

13. Basso Gruvitas

Basso Gruvitas Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2000
    Dallas/Ft. Worth TX
    Steve,
    Congrats! Your buzz sounds more "organic" than some of the buzzes I'm used to hearing.

I see from your myspace page that you're here in Big D...and a Christian! Rock on man!:bassist:

14. manbass

manbass

May 20, 2004
    Tampa Bay
    I love the Buzz, Pino loves the Buzz, I love the Pino.
    Noyce.

15. The 5 string is mad nice dude! Wait, they are both 5 strings... The one on the right is mad nice!

16. brandonwong

brandonwong

Dec 16, 2003
    +10
    One of the sweetest trans blue.
    Does the fretless magic come from the coated fingerboard?

17. Lonnybass

Lonnybass

Jul 19, 2000
    San Diego
    Endorsing Artist: Pedulla Basses
    (Uncontrollable drooling)...

Lonnybass
    Pedulla Endorser Since 2004!

18. steve4765630

steve4765630

Feb 27, 2006
    The coated board gives you a ton of sustain. Magic? Probably not:smug:

19. steve4765630

steve4765630

Feb 27, 2006
    The tone is in the hands bro. I've been playeing fretless for years, so I've come up with a way "coax the tone":D It's always cool to see another Dallasite on here. Let's get together and trade licks some time.

20. steve4765630

steve4765630

Feb 27, 2006
    OOPS!!!! My Pentabuzz clip is still not up. I think you guys have been hearing another bass. The clip is actually called Pentabuzz. I'll try it again.:p

www.myspace.com/stevebassman