1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Just got 2 wicked new pedals...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Indi86, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Yup, just hunted and found an Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synth and a Maxon AD-9. They sound so amazing! After a couple years of trying out lots of different (mostly Boss) pedals and realizing they really weren't my bag, I've decided to just go all out. Couldn't be happier.

Unfortunately I don't have any soundclips, but I can answer questions if people want to ask them.

2. dadodetres

dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    URUGUAY

do you have any soundclips?¿

D`oh

3. :cool:

The AD-9 is a great delay. I've been gassing for it's big brother, the AD-999 for awhile...I A/B'd it against the Fulltone TTE and for my tastes I though it sounded the better of the two. The AD-9 was a very close third (after the TTE, but ahead of many other delays).

I've never found a Micro Synth to try, but I've always wanted to (I'm a bit of a Pumpkins fan).

4. Sadly, there is no place that I can get to where I can try anything Fulltone.

The E-H BMS is extremely powerful and touchy. Set well, it generates pretty amazing sounds. Set haphazardly, it's pure chaos. Some may like pure chaos.