Just got a Nemesis NC-210P and a MESA/BOOGIE diesel 4x10 for $450.oo!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Grahams Groove, Jul 9, 2001.

1. What a steal! The mesa especially. It soudns excellent together, and i have alot of options from here if i want to sell the nemesis and buy a new head for the mesa... Just one question. I am running the Mesa cab as an ext. cab from the nemesis, and when i crank it alot, the amp starts to clip(in the pre-amp i believe...i htink thats correct, cuz it clips when I have the gain too high). Is this bad for the speakers or am i OK...??? And as far as i can tell, the speakers aren't moving too much when i play...

Anywho...I am very happy with the purchase:)

Let me know on that htough...
  2. you got both for 450.00? thats a steal man! is it used?
  3. yeah...
    but It still sounds pretty damn good. Especially the boogie cab!
  4. IMO, the Boogie is the best 4x10 cabinet made.
  5. got a few questions...1)WHere and for how much do you think i could sell me nemsis. and 2)Would a hartke 3500 work for this cab or would i be better off with the 5000? and 3)since the mesa is capable of handling 600 watts, would it be louder to push it more with its own head or is it louder with like 225 pushing 6 10's???

6. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    hey grahams, id trade ya my ha3500 for the nemesis =) awesome deal man, i need to find someone who needs money for a vacation and get their bass rig too =)
  7. are you joking about that trade or not?
  8. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    id trade ya, but shipping might be expensive where ya from?
  9. Unless you have another cabinet you're going to use along with the Mesa, the 5000 won't do you any good.