1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just got a Rumble 200 Combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by chief31794, Jul 10, 2014.

1. chief31794

chief31794

Jul 5, 2014
    Tifton, GA
    I picked this up at the GC in Marietta Ga on Tuesday and I've been playing it quite a bit since, I'm pretty impressed. Lots of tonal options between the 4 way equalizer and the Vintage, Contur,and Bright selector buttons that can be used in combinations and a switch to turn the horn on or off and an Overdrive with drive and level pots. The Amp is very clear at volume and very versatile. I didn't see where many had played these and said anything about them. I had an old 75 Rumble and I didn't like the sound much at all, this is a whole different world.

Chief

Linnin likes this.
  2. BloozBass

BloozBass

Oct 29, 2008
    Charlotte, NC
    Chief - methinks you'll love it. Look around here for the 'Fender Rumble Club' thread - I'm not tech-savvy enough to link it here, but there are a whole bunch of us buying and using the version 3 rumbles. Or you could PM member Linnin, who holds the club together and keeps us in line. He'll probably see your post here anyway and invite you in. Happy Rumbling!!!

Blooz

Linnin likes this.
  3. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
  4. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

I remember when I tried the Rumble 210 combo about 7 years ago or so ( Around 2007 ) I was SO impressed that I bought it on the spot. It sounded better than it's well known counterpart that's initials are SWR. (Shhh !!)

The growl on the Rumble is PERFECTION.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    Linnin likes this.
  5. iamthebassman

iamthebassman

Feb 24, 2004
    Austin,Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Phantom Guitars, Eastwood Guitars
    My Rumble 200 will arrive tomorrow.