Just got a used Avatar B115......

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by I_am_Rage, Jul 14, 2002.

1. TWO THUMBS UP!!! This cab sounds amazing, a-maz-ing. The sound is so good and puts out good volume with GK400RB. I bought used off a fellow TBer and he had it for about a year and it is still in great shape and sounds great. I think i would use the B115 over the Avatar 4x10 if i only needed one of them. I can't describe how happy I am with this purchase. And i got it for such a great deal ($188 after shipping). And to think that i almost didn't buy it. If anyone is thinking about getting this cab...don't think twice about it. It is def. worth it. When i was first reading about the cab, i thought it wouldn't be that good since it had no tweeter but damn this thing doesn't need one. It sounds perfect. I can't wait to play through it with the band.
    :cool: :)
  2. Glad to see you got it, Rage! That was Justyn's cab, right? I'm glad to see that you both were able to help each other out, if so. I hope all is well with him.

That must sound SWEET with the B410! All the bottom you want now, right? And the G-K sounds better now too, I bet. Mine seems to prefer driving a 4 ohm load.

If I was able to hack carrying the B410, I'd be right there with you. That's what happens when you get old. But they can't make me be MATURE, right?

Lots of luck with the new cab. I hope your rig works well for you.

All the best,
  3. how are the lows on that beast?
  4. It handles drop D fine. Sounds real good. I have no complaints about this cab.