Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just got a used Avatar B115......

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by I_am_Rage, Jul 14, 2002.

1. TWO THUMBS UP!!! This cab sounds amazing, a-maz-ing. The sound is so good and puts out good volume with GK400RB. I bought used off a fellow TBer and he had it for about a year and it is still in great shape and sounds great. I think i would use the B115 over the Avatar 4x10 if i only needed one of them. I can't describe how happy I am with this purchase. And i got it for such a great deal ($188 after shipping). And to think that i almost didn't buy it. If anyone is thinking about getting this cab...don't think twice about it. It is def. worth it. When i was first reading about the cab, i thought it wouldn't be that good since it had no tweeter but damn this thing doesn't need one. It sounds perfect. I can't wait to play through it with the band.
    :cool: :)

2. Glad to see you got it, Rage! That was Justyn's cab, right? I'm glad to see that you both were able to help each other out, if so. I hope all is well with him.

That must sound SWEET with the B410! All the bottom you want now, right? And the G-K sounds better now too, I bet. Mine seems to prefer driving a 4 ohm load.

If I was able to hack carrying the B410, I'd be right there with you. That's what happens when you get old. But they can't make me be MATURE, right?
    :D

Lots of luck with the new cab. I hope your rig works well for you.

All the best,
    Ronzo

3. how are the lows on that beast?

4. It handles drop D fine. Sounds real good. I have no complaints about this cab.