Just got an ME-6B! - How to tweak it?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by pc, May 22, 2002.

1. pc

Apr 4, 2000
    Montreal QC
    I just got a used ME-6B! But being a used one, it came without the users manual. Does anybody know where can I download its manual? As a discontinued multi effect, the boss site doesn't even mention it...

The guy at the store showed me the very basic setup, but with a manual i could understand it better!

:confused: :confused:
  2. My dad plays geetar and I believe he has a Boss ME-6. I'll see if I can borrow the manual! Do you have a fax m/c you can get to if I need to fax it.

My dad has a scanner, i might be able to scan the relevant sections for editing.

I'm guessing of course that the set up and editing method are similar for both units!

Oh yeah - I won't get a look at his manual 'til the weekend, hope that's quick enough for you!
  3. pc

Apr 4, 2000
    Montreal QC
    Thank you, man! I think its better to scan, and email me the images.

I really dont need the whole manual, only the part where explains what the controls of each effect do.

tks a lot, man!
  4. cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    I have an ME-6B if you still have questions after you get johnny boom boo's manual, email me. I don't have a manual but it's pretty easy to use. I'll answer any Q's you have.

5. Sorry dude - I didn't get it scanned in at the weekend. Didn't see my dad much. Will try to get it done this weekend!