1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Just got an ME-6B! - How to tweak it?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by pc, May 22, 2002.

1. pc

pc

Apr 4, 2000
    Montreal QC
    I just got a used ME-6B! But being a used one, it came without the users manual. Does anybody know where can I download its manual? As a discontinued multi effect, the boss site doesn't even mention it...

The guy at the store showed me the very basic setup, but with a manual i could understand it better!

:confused: :confused:

2. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    My dad plays geetar and I believe he has a Boss ME-6. I'll see if I can borrow the manual! Do you have a fax m/c you can get to if I need to fax it.

My dad has a scanner, i might be able to scan the relevant sections for editing.

I'm guessing of course that the set up and editing method are similar for both units!

Oh yeah - I won't get a look at his manual 'til the weekend, hope that's quick enough for you!

3. pc

pc

Apr 4, 2000
    Montreal QC
    Thank you, man! I think its better to scan, and email me the images.

I really dont need the whole manual, only the part where explains what the controls of each effect do.

tks a lot, man!

4. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    I have an ME-6B if you still have questions after you get johnny boom boo's manual, email me. I don't have a manual but it's pretty easy to use. I'll answer any Q's you have.

5. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland

Sorry dude - I didn't get it scanned in at the weekend. Didn't see my dad much. Will try to get it done this weekend!