Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just got back from spain

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fenderx55, Jan 13, 2006.

1. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    and I know there are a bunch of guys on here from that general area, and you live in an amazing place. I visited Madrid, Toledo, Grenada, and Cordoba with my honors program and i was blown away. My friend is doing his research project on "Machismo through food and drink through Hemingway's the Sun also rises" (or something like that) so it required us to travel the way I would have anyway: get off the bus, visit a pub, have some tapas, repeat from 12pm-4am. The service industry in europe is 180degrees differnt from American culture and the beer was cheaper than water.

My question, however, is this: What's with the mullets? I'm not trying to be insulting, and I'm sorry to anyone who sports one, but everywhere I went men (and women) were rocking the "business in the front and party in the back."

regardless, best field trip ever. Or alot better than the one to the liberty science center in jersey :p