just got finished

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by negative57, May 5, 2002.

1. i just finished my bass mod take a look, i think i did a very good job . tell me what you think,

2. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    It looks like the box with a red X in the middle of it mod. Nice.;)
  3. I think it looks like a little white box with a red X in it
  4. ok i think this will work
  5. Much nicer Box hahaha
  6. Nice. Are those all stickers?
  7. ya it is a bunch of stckers, i like it but i am replaceing it with a black moto pickguard, because it is getting grungy, but i am soorta short on cash
  8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    well, at least you respected the wood..
  9. whats wrong with stickers
  10. RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Nothing's wrong with stickers man, I think it looks cool. As long as you like it, that's all that matters.

PS, that isn't a Flogging Molly sticker on there is it? Hard to see.
  11. I dig that pickguard, but something irks me about that on the natural body. A candy apple red or a dark green, or even a white, that would look REALLY nice on.
  12. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I like the contrasting pickgaurd and the natural wood. Looks pretty cool, IMHO
  13. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I like it.... cool idea... It looks like you covered the pickguard and then cut out the excess, sort of a montage effect.... pretty cool!

14. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    I started to do that with my old basses PG but realized it would take a lot of stickers to do. Yours looks cool though. Im betting you coulda almost bought a new PG with the price of all those stickers.
  15. pm kelly, that is exactly wat i did, and most the stickers are skateboard stickers u get when you buy a companys product, so didnt cost me anything, and it used to be white i diding like it becasue it loked diferent everywhere i went with diferent lighting