Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just got my heart broken

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by darkspec, May 16, 2003.

1. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    d--- dudes. Not even 16 yet and got my heart diced like a mother*.Love is a ******up thing man. All you people out there with them signifcant others, dont take that s--- for granted. Treat that person good, and hope for the best. I treated mine like a godess and got ****over, just trying to vent. All replies welcome.

I feel for ya but a little less use of the F word would be appropriate. Lots of other words you can use to get your point across.

2. sucks to hear that man... hope you're OK.

The people of TB are hear to listen if you got any troubles.. most of us have been there :( :)

and uh.. do likea fred durst or something? :eek: :p

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Veteran observation, You treated her too well, so you were hurt more in the long run. Successful relationships are all about moderation. (if you ask me)

4. S*** , I am trying to get a girlfriend...a serious one.

man it sucks being fat in a skinny school :meh:

sorry to hear that man,hopefully,in the future...things'll get better. For the both of us.

:rolleyes:

-Jon:oops:

5. I concur. It's best to hold back, then you'll always have something.

To paraphrase Mingus, "The moment you tell a a woman you love them more than anything, you've lost them. Because then they'll say 'Prove it by loving nothing else except me'. No man can do that."

6. Christopher

Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    Forget the women and devote yourself to music. It's more rewarding.

7. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    Actually, since this happened, I havent been able to play my bass. I just dont have the heart for it.

8. I hear you there dude...

I had a Sh**y day today and I didn't wanna play bass at all because I was so depressed/sad/angry...but,I cooled off a little,and then played a few songs and jammed a bit...and I feel much better:)

good luck dude!

9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Wow, I can't imagine that....usually no matter how ****ty my day is, bass is my escape, ya know?

heart-break, I just sit down and cry through my bass, as cheesy that sounds. If I'm angry, I yell through my bass.

Or play upright, I love diggin in on an upright no matter what mood I'm in, it always makes me feel better.

10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Hey, bitching and moaning about teenage problems is my job. Are you trying to run me out of business?

11. haha...

12. I get what yuo're saying...

everyone has there "scapegoat" like...

a binge drinker is partying and drinking,

a writer is writing/reading...

we all do,if we didn't...there wouldn't be much expression in life.

13. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Call me cruel but Im getting really sick of young teenagers acting like they know anything about true love or having their hearts broken.

How many of these people have new flames a week after their "entire world" is destroyed?

:bawl: :spit:

14. I know what you're saying...

but I'm talking about the true love...the being in love thing. being in a real relationship.

not some "go out" for 2 weeks thing do-it,say they love 'em,right there name all over the place and then break up and make it really dramatic...

I hate that (-_-)

15. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I'm sick of teens thinking that their fleeting high school relationships are true love. Sure it CAN happen, but 19/20 times it's just infatuation based on the excitement of actually being in a relationship. THEN they go and whine like jared mentioned.

16. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I agree with Jared...

The bright side is, you will have many more heartbreaks to come!

17. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    I dont think almost 2 years was infatuation....

18. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003
    Turkey-Istanbul
    Well I wish the best for you. But I surely don't know anything about these type of things.
    Sure I had lot of female friends, but I met my only girlfriend when I was 21 and now we are happily married. Still, I would think that love is different than working, caring, etc. And even if we broke up I would (probably) never say that oh man I worked so hard for her. Because I love making her happy and caring her.
    Anyway best for you buddy.

19. I know it sucks to be dumped or whatever happened in your relationship, But your still young, and as they say there is plenty of fish in the sea (well not big predatory fish but...). It will hurt for a week or two at the most and then you will get on with your life. You have to accept that you two just weren't meant for eachother. Don't worry dude, brighter days lie ahead.

20. i feel it. ive felt it.

they need a vaccine for depression.