Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just Got My New Avatar Today

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gmann, Feb 26, 2003.

1. gmann

gmann

Mar 1, 2001
    The brown truck just pulled up and dropped my new B210 off. Will be trying it out tonight at practice. Can't wait!

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    cool!

i have a 4x10 coming on tuesday and my dual coil Bart's are getting here tomorrow...

i can't wait either..

:D

3. gmann

gmann

Mar 1, 2001
    Enjoy Jazz! I like Barts myself. I see quad coils in my future bass.

4. bentem

bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    The brown truck is supposed to bring my b210 next monday

5. The brown truck dropped off my B210 last Friday....now if my new head would show up!:bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

6. xax712

xax712

Dec 25, 2001
    Northwest Arkansas
    ok I think this explains all the pr that Avatar needs.
    In an elapsed time of 2 hours 4 people talked about the Avatar goods just recieved or on the way. I think that obviously Dave is doing a good job and that when my check from the IRS gets in I might know what cabs I'll be looking at. He is indeed the man after a college player's heart, or at least musical interests.

7. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    i've been out of college for quite a while and he won my heart...it has to do with bang for the $$. Don't think there is a cab out there with a better cost to JAMMIN' ratio!!:D

so when did Dave say he was gonna start sending us royalty checks??;)

8. Not usually one to push a product, but....played my Avatar 410 at practice tonight and for some reason I decided to turn the horn all the way up and roll off the neck pickup on my Jazz and wow what a serious fuzz-like tone. My Carvin R600 sounded a lot like an overdriven SVT ("like" mind you), only twice as loud! Suuuweeeeeet!

Gotta dig those Avatars!