Just got my new rig completed!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by panic_striken, Jan 24, 2006.

1. panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    I just got in my Ampeg SVT-410HLF:hyper: I'm pushin' it with a Genz Benz GBE500H @ 400 watts:D My new little giggin' rig is complete. To hell with carrying around anymore than this!!!! I have learned that this is all you will ever need, and if not I'll just get mic'ed. Comments..................
  2. Very cool! Congrats... I'm with you... if you need more than a 410 and 500 watts, you are doing something wrong!
  3. Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    congratulations if you learned this early in the game...

now, if you can just say "the heck with it, I'm sticking with this guitar, head and cab for the rest of my life! This is all the TONE I need!" :meh:

The eternal struggle between TONE, VOLUME and PORTABILITY. "To Heck with costs!!!"
  4. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    you're cabinet is made of chip board ! take out a ten and see for yourself!
  5. HLFs are worth their weight in gold - and that's a lot of gold ;)
  6. panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Momma always said if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all!!!!!!:p I already have taken the control plate off the back, and it is not chip board. It is nice plywood, and according to the tag on the cabinet it's void-free plywood baffle boards. If it was made of chip board that would be false advertisement now wouldn't it???:rollno:
  7. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    I rented a brand new svt 810 and an svt 18 a couple of years ago, and one of the speakers blew,so i took it out and was agast to see that the cab wes indeed made of chipboard!
    i imediately checked the 18 and same thing! i couldn't believe it! considering what they are selling these for!what a rip off!!!!