Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just Got my Sansamp RBI

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ardorx, Jan 18, 2005.

1. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    and I must say it's sweet. I can get pretty much any tone i want. I can't wait to play a show with it. Here are some pics of my completed rig.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    i'm a happy camper now. :smug:

3. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    ok, now it's done. i just picked up a rocktron rackmount distortion thing, and it's pretty cool. it was like 30 bucks. so here's the what i'm left with once its all said and done.

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. Nice rig! I'm glad to read your comments on the RBI, because I've got one in transit to me right now from Gard. I'll be adding a QSC PLX soon.. 1202 or 1602, haven't decided yet.

5. Matteran

Matteran Banned

Jan 1, 2005
    Santa Rosa, CA
    that mid control really makes me want that, even though i'm totally happy with the BDDI

6. andruca

andruca

Mar 31, 2004
    Madrid (Spain)
    Mine's on the way home too! One question, can the RBI's handles be removed? 'Cause I don't think they'll allow my (home made) rack's cover to close. Thanks!

ANDRUCA

7. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    The handles might be able to be removed if you take the top or bottom cover off and do it from the inside, but i don't see a way to take it off from the outside.

8. andruca

andruca

Mar 31, 2004
    Madrid (Spain)
    I'll try when I get mine. Thanks!

ANDRUCA