1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

just got new sx

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by duct_tape, Aug 15, 2002.

1. I just got a new sx bass :) :) :) :) i very suprised that they put a angled headstock on the neck Any thing i need to do before i plug it in? i got the p/j one with the sunset colours

2. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ERIC31

ERIC31

Jul 1, 2002
    Maricopa, AZ
    Plug it into your amp, tune it up and rock out!

I got a red Essex Jazz Bass a couple weeks ago and it is great. I couldn't believe the quality.

Let's see a photo!!:D

4. StartingLineBass

StartingLineBass

Jul 24, 2002
    My sx is great too. I got the P one. I like it but the E string is giving me so many problems!

5. alright u wanted to see a photo here it is
    (might not fit all of it in)

6. this is the body with p/j picups i supose when i get better ill up grade to fender p/j pic ups and a diferent neck

7. The bass makes you look very small.

But congrats on the bass, I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Give us a review of how it is after a while of playing it.

8. hey i am small im only like 14 years old i thin kim around 5'5 though yeah the strings are a bit harder to push down then the other basses ive played uhm its body is very small and not heavy great for a begginer the only thing i didnt like about it is that it took me forever to figure out what the nobs did (arent labled or numbered) i like the sound it puts out
    Eric

9. * hint *

[​IMG]

10. now that is a wiered keyboard mine doesnt have a light like that

11. punkfunkfreak

punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    is that an actual keyboard? wow!!!

that must be so ****ing cool to own one of those.....does the light change colour? ill betit does....wow!

regs...

12. Allodox, are you an alien?? ;)