Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

just got new sx

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by duct_tape, Aug 15, 2002.

1. I just got a new sx bass :) :) :) :) i very suprised that they put a angled headstock on the neck Any thing i need to do before i plug it in? i got the p/j one with the sunset colours

2. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ERIC31

ERIC31

Jul 1, 2002
    Maricopa, AZ
    Plug it into your amp, tune it up and rock out!

I got a red Essex Jazz Bass a couple weeks ago and it is great. I couldn't believe the quality.

Let's see a photo!!:D

4. StartingLineBass

StartingLineBass

Jul 24, 2002
    My sx is great too. I got the P one. I like it but the E string is giving me so many problems!

5. alright u wanted to see a photo here it is
    (might not fit all of it in)

6. this is the body with p/j picups i supose when i get better ill up grade to fender p/j pic ups and a diferent neck

7. The bass makes you look very small.

But congrats on the bass, I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Give us a review of how it is after a while of playing it.

8. hey i am small im only like 14 years old i thin kim around 5'5 though yeah the strings are a bit harder to push down then the other basses ive played uhm its body is very small and not heavy great for a begginer the only thing i didnt like about it is that it took me forever to figure out what the nobs did (arent labled or numbered) i like the sound it puts out
    Eric

9. * hint *

[​IMG]

10. now that is a wiered keyboard mine doesnt have a light like that

11. punkfunkfreak

punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    is that an actual keyboard? wow!!!

that must be so ****ing cool to own one of those.....does the light change colour? ill betit does....wow!

regs...

12. Allodox, are you an alien?? ;)