Just got the BOSS Bas Chorus CEB-3

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Turlu, Jun 14, 2001.

1. Turlu

Turlu Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Ottawa, Ontario CANADA

I just got the BOSS Bass Chorus CEB-3.

I have always been a big Fan of Bass Chorus effect and I just wanted to share that this little box is absolutely amazing !

The "Low Filter" knob helps a lot to obtain perfect low end !!!
    High ends with the Chorus are also exceptional !!!

For those of you who like Bass Chorus, this one is a must !
  2. Orco87

Mar 26, 2000
    Hey, that's the same one that I have. I like it. I need to put some batteries in it though. But it's really good. I'm slowly getting the hang of finding the exact type of sound I want, but it's a great thing to have. Enjoy it man!
  3. camerondye

Nov 7, 2000
    I have it to and I like it also, but have one complaint. I wish you could choose to have more chorus if you wanted it. I wouldn't use it that often, but I would like to have it for a heavily chorused sound occasionally. The low and high knobs don't really add low and high end like the earlier user said. It controls how much chorus goes to the low and high end. Basically why you want this on chorus is because too much chorus in the low end starts to sound muddy. You want most of your chorus in your highs, not your lows. Definitely a good bass chorus pedal IMO.
  4. Oh yes. Total agreement. If you want fun though, put either a SYB-3 Synth on the Twah setting, or a boss/DOD/Ibanez Auto Wah pedal before the CEB-3. Funkatolamaximus.

Plus, if you have a fretless, try out the CEB-3 on it. Makes the thing speak even more!

I usually put the level at max, Cut at 12:00, Rate at 10:00-11:00 and depth at max. It's the snappity snaps.