Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just had a kickass show.

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by socalpyropunk, Jun 4, 2004.

1. well a few weeks ago we got a call from Fletcher(Pennywise guitarist) asking if we would play with them in a few days along with Authority Zero and Autopilot Off. needless to say we were there. just one of the most fun shows we've played. still havn't gotten the pics from my manager yet from when we played. just have these two, we during sound check ,and my band and Pennywise havin fun backstage. was an awesome night. tons of fun. besides the damn stage hands losing my heads powercable.

2. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Fletcher is a tank. My god...

Man, how on earth did you get to support pennywise?! Anyway kudos to you, ;)

3. kind of a long story. quick summary=
    singer met friends of theirs on a snoaboarding trip. those girls brought my singer and guitarist on stage for the next show. they chatted with them.
    then we played Warped Tour last summer in Long Beach and hung out and partied with Pennywise after.
    Then we recorded with them at Stall #2 studios with their producer.
    since then we go up and to fletchers house occassionally and he finally hooked us up with a show
    and ya fletcher is a tank...was making jokes about having to loose weight so he can fit back into his XXL shirts instead of the XXXLs he has to wear now.

on a side note. just noticed your sig. what happened to pollybass? link? I remeber him from when I used to frequent the forums a lot.

4. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    Damn, nice work

5. bentem

bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    hey, at least you had stagehands :bassist: i just got home from a gig, lava lamp fell, big mess, but it was fun. a ton of people came.

6. Jack

Jack

Sep 6, 2003
    Newcastle, UK
    Well, if you still dont know, I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Sad news About Pollybass