Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just in time--VBass gigbag!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassmonkeee, Mar 20, 2003.

1. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    My VBass gigbag from Tuki arrived today just in time for the VBass's live debut tomorrow night with my Blues/Jazz band.

[​IMG]

I am so incredibly glad that I couldn't find a hardcase for this thing. The gigbag was $30 cheaper, and I was even able to get it in Royal Blue.

Don't get me wrong--the hard case looks great, but I don't really need one, anyway. I'll be the only one carrying it, and I'm certainly not going on any 40 city tour anytime soon--I think it'll be safe in the cushy leather seat in my truck for 10 minutes.

With this bag, I can throw the VBass over my shoulder (complete with all of my cords in the HUGE pocket), throw my bass over the other shoulder, and push my amp on it's handtruck. No hassle load in/out--infinite possibilities.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Looks great! I'm still debating Case vs. Gigbag. $30 cheaper, huh? So somewhere around $90, I'm guessing? Not bad! What's that company's web address?

3. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    www.tukicovers.com

Yeah, it was about $97 shipped. You have your choice between black and royal blue. The gigbag itself was $69, and the big pocket on the front was an extra $20. So, if you just want something for the VBass without a place for cables, you could actually get it for under $80 shipped.

I ordered it two weeks ago tonight. So, the turnaround wasn't bad, either.

Just tell them you are looking for a VG-88/V-Bass gigbag.