just nabbed a GK 1001RB-II

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by xcental34x, Feb 16, 2004.

1. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I just got back from the Presidents Day sale at Guitar Center and I just put a $100 down on a brand new Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II. Lets hear it for $100 instant rebates. I still have $610 to pay off and a month and until March 31 to pay it off. I figure if I sell my Peavey for $110, I will have only $500 to save for.

2. pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    Dude, your gonna love that head with the 4x10 RBH cab!
    Be sure to give us the review after you bring it home!
  3. Wes Whitmore

Wes Whitmore Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    GC is blowing some stuff out of the water. I couldn't be luckier today. I just got back from there. I was wanting to audition a SBX210, but they didn't have any. I turned around, and found the cab I have been contemplating on buying for the past 2 months. It was a Ampeg Portabass 2x10 cab. I got if for $268 !!! That is unbelievable.

The funny thing is they didn't even have this cab last week. I had to audition it at a local shop, and I almost bought it at a very tempting price of $475. I kept going back and listening to it, deciding if I wanted to spend that much on another cab, since I already have a GK210 combo with the 1001.
    Man, I got lucky.

I didn't mean to steal your thread, just add to the GC deals that are going on this weekend.

4. NeedMoreBass

NeedMoreBass unregistered

Feb 14, 2003
    You could have just saved up and bought it from Rik's Music for $649 inc shipping.