1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just Ordered a BoomStick Bottom Feeder!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Quadzilla, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I really didn't want to blow that kind of cash right now (I was shopping lower priced Env Filters like the DOD and Digitech), but after reading all of the reviews, they really didn't seem worth it.

So after all of the reviews, etc, it believe this is the right one for me. It's seems plug and play and has the tone I'm looking for (I hope). They advertise that it has some more bottom than the DOD 440 (which is what is was modeled after). Comments, etc? Looking forward to getting it!

[​IMG]

2. good choice, I just got mine yesterday and I love it! very awesome plug and play controls, but of course you can fiddle with it. even at the basic 12 oclock it sounds good. it also does retain a lot of bottom end, with the sensitivity all the way down, and a light attack, it sounds like your orignal dry tone. overall its not too wet, but instead its pretty subtle. perfect for what I need it for. hope you enjoy it man

3. Chronicle

Chronicle

Sep 13, 2006
    NY
    Yeah i'm also going to order one! Can't waitttt.

4. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Brad (the owner) called me and told me that he needs to build mine which will take about a week (I think he said that he is waiting on some parts as well). So I'm bummed that I won't be getting it right away, but I'm certainly not canceling my order. Can't wait!!!!

:crying: :hyper:

5. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    It's a great filter.

For me it occupies a similar place as the EMMA DiscumBOBulator as far as being a fairly subtle but great sounding filter. Both really let your natural sound through which makes them good for not getting lost in the mix. It can do funky, but it also is great for spacey sounds and works well when using it with a fuzz.

Have fun!