Just ordered my Schroeder 410!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rulyøngo, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Hello fellow bassists!!! I just ordered a new Schroeder 410 to match with my Ampeg SVT Classic!!!

The wait is killing me!!!:crying: :crying: :crying:

Show me some love!!!:bassist: :bassist: :bassist:
  2. We look forward to a review! Did you order the regular or Light?
  3. I remember ordering a 4x10 on line a while back and as soon as I hit the "pay" button I was out the door waiting for the truck to show up! Good luck!:bassist:
  4. I ordered the regular 410 because I figured that it will feel strange having a lighter cab that the head (it is a SVT Classic)....

and yes, I'm looking out the window to see if my cab arrived!!!
  5. DAcat

Jun 14, 2005
    Rulyongo-Congratulations and welcome to the club-I love my Schro:D 410 "original" and I kinda agree-whats the use of having a 58 pound cab for that 80 pound SVT Classic Head :confused: (I used to have one-is that still what they weigh in at?)...Did you try the 410 out with your head before purchasing,or will you hear it for the first time when you hook it up? Be sure to let us all know how it sounds...good luck...Peace...DAcat:cool:
  6. I have a feeling the 410R (vs. the L) with the SVT is the way to go for you. I bet that will sound GREAT.

7. I haven't tried one in person. I bought it only because of references here at Talkbass and the reviews... That's the problem of living in PR...:crying: :crying: :crying:

Thanx for the support...;)
    anyway I'll post the review as soon as I get it!!!:bassist: :bassist: :bassist:
  8. The Eagle lands on TUESDAY!!!!

I'm counting the days!!!
  9. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    I've had my 410(R) for over a year now, and the love affair continues for me. I seldom need that much cab, but when I do, it just kills. I've used it with: 1965 fender bassman, thunderfunk tfb420, eden wt800B, and many different basses, and Double Bass.
    I doubt that when paired with your SVTCL it will sound anything but Flippin' Awesome (tm).