1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Just purchased my second car! Cant wait to finalize it tommorrow/Monday!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassplayer1494, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Well my oldsmobile has been in the shop now for about a week due to a bad brakeline. And this car is a beater, it has rust spots, some things dont work, it loses power once in a while, and its not really presentable. Runs good, but too many IF's with this car. So ive decided to sell it to my friend for like $550. I was looking on craigslist and spotted this http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/3223201750.html

I took it for a test drive, rides really nice. Doesn't quite have the pickup of my 94 cutlass supreme but it does get better gas mileage and it is a more presentable car. Has newish front tires, was recently rewired because the car alarm would come on at times, and it has a second fan for the engine/(some kind of mod, pretty kewl) The only thing it needs right now is an oil sensor(my dad checked the oil in it and it was good) and it might need new brakes in a few months or so because they were changed last year. But overall, for the money, i think its a nice little car and im really excited to drive it. Has enough trunk space for bass gear, and it gets good gas mileage. has 127k on it. I got it for $1000, she was asking for 1200, but we worked it all out. had to borrow money off my dad until my car sale is done on Monday. But all in all, i think i made a good purchase, and the best part was that the girl i bought it from lives right down the road from me so it was like a 2 minute drive. Well ill let you guys know how it goes :hyper:

2. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    Spencerport, New York
    CL ad deleted. What did you buy?

3. oh sorry :/
    i bought a 91 Acura Integra

acura91.

acura91b.

91acurad.

91acurac.

4. car is in nice shape for a 91.