Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just redesigned the website...comments appreciated

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mikeyvr6, Oct 26, 2003.

1. mikeyvr6

mikeyvr6 Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2002
    Plymouth, Wisconsin
    I just got done redesigning my band's website and would like some feedback from ya'll:

http://www.thefitzwells.com

I designed it for viewing at 1024x768 in IE 5 or later, since according to the server stats that's what 98% of the users hitting it are running.

There are a few things that I still want to polish up, like a more in-depth About Us page and a better looking Schedule page. However, in its present form what do you think about it? Anything you see that needs improvement?

Thanks,
    Mike

(Don't mind the MP3s that are up there right now--we recorded them seven months ago through our live setup with no one at the mixing controls. New multi-track demos are being worked on as we speak.)

2. Well I personally reckon the site fits well to the kind of band you guys are and the kind of music you play. In its present shape it gives people all the information they need, and that not just in written but also in sound samples and in pics (the guitar right in front of the bass drum looks strange to me, though ;) ). The "Request A Song" option is a cool idea, by the way!