Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just saw Disturbed live

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by 5s_tring freak, Feb 15, 2003.

1. I just got back from seeing Disturbed live.

My ears are still ringing even though their support act was louder than they were!

Wicked stage presence. Wickedly tight. Wicked musicianship. Wicked singer. I guess what i mean to say is that they are a wicked band.

They one bad thing to say about the concert is that they blew up the PA and had no guitars for about 20 seconds of one song.

Highlights of the night were the encore of Prayer and Stupified (pretty standard encore songs i guess) and seeing Fuzz's custom Stingray with "Disturbed" inlay and their logo.

I WILL be doing what they are doing in ten years time. maybe in 5. but there is no doubt. I will have a career in music, even if it kills me.

rating: 9/10

2. Yeah, Disturbed is a great band! They are one of my favorite bands. I saw them once at the Pledge of Alleigance Tour. Seems like the guitars going off thing happens all the time. Because last time the lights went off during
    "Down with the Sickness" and they had no bass or guitars for about 3 minutes. Pretty crazy stuff. Great band though. I'm not a big fan of their new sound, but it does have more bass and kick drum than before. :D :bassist: :)

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Yeah I've heard the singer can hit everything live... even the monkey noises. AH OOOH OH AHH AHHH.