1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just saw the brand new Ibanezes for 2017..... GAS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RockinBass85, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RockinBass85

RockinBass85

Jan 17, 2014
    Electric Basses BTB - BTB846SC Bass Workshop | Ibanez guitars

They also have a new BTB1805/6 featuring Aguilar DCB pickups! The new single cut looks absolutely gorgeous! The Bass Workshop section has a ton of stuff I've never seen from them before that also looks killer. Man I have some serious GAS right now, and I just bought a BTB685SC!

What are your thoughts? These look like some killer basses

2. Aidil

Aidil

Dec 4, 2014
    Jkt, IDN
    you're not alone...

I love my Terra Firma BTB685SC. It has become my main bass for the last couple of year. And now that Ibanez has introduced the latest Terra Firma basses, still I'm GASsing particularly for the BTB845SC.

Not that I don't like the BTB846SC... I'm just not into the 6-string anymore ever since I've acquired the BTB7. I still own three 6-string basses though. It's just that 5-string bass is more practical for my playing style.

son_of_mogh and SulphurYordi like this.
  3. gebass6

gebass6 We're not all trying to play the same music.

May 3, 2009
    N.E Illinois
    The SRH505F is the one that catches my eye!
    SRH505F_NNF_1P_01.

4. SulphurYordi

SulphurYordi

Feb 3, 2017
    They look amazing! Im also digging the new Ibanez Ashula! But Im buying a new bass next month and Im doubting between a BTB856SC, SRSC805 or a SRFF806...

5. They do have some really smart looking basses out this year. The SR Prestige and Premium ranges look stunning.

6. I so badly want an sr5005 but the price would get me divorced lol. I'm honestly stuck between the sr655 and a yamaha trbx505

7. I'm not even a fan of single cuts and that got a "whoa" from me.